RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hello there, Im new to RAP ........... GOT LUCKY, got in at the...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hello there, Im new to RAP ........... GOT LUCKY, got in at the first offer.
    Looks like this has a huge future ...... not familiar with the history, which counts for zero now.
    I presume you entered this stock at one of the few FOMO moments in 2018 or the one in 2021, cos I can feel your pain.
    That is why you get one of my rare inputs here.
    Just to tell you - do not sell now and if you have, get back in ....... maybe for alf a cent better (that will feel good).
    You seem to have let your emotions, take over ....... like I used to do.
    I do see, this BOD needs to be shown the door ........ when the dust settles ..... if the RAP is not terminated when the votes are in.
    You said,
    "why should I care about a company that doesn't care about me"
    I say WTF,
    This is about Profit and Gain ......... "Dog EAT Dog" ...... Just take a look at our Politicians, our leaders setting new highs in that department.
    I used to get upset with the Manipulations of share prices, which can be upsetting for LTH of any small cap doing well.
    Apology for being so hard on you, just trying to help you wake up.
    This Baby is a Winner ........STICK AROUND if you can.
    I am still learng, even tho not a NEWbie anymore (8yrs now) ...... I am impressed with the NO headcount more than 50% rule, did not imagine such a thing from a platform such as an ASX that allows so many unfair behaviours.
    A better offer from another Pharmi would really spice things UP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.