RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

As I see it ,the board has said they are confident of raising...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    As I see it ,the board has said they are confident of raising funds if the no vote gets up all be it at a potentially large discount IF there were other parties interested in part or all of RAP and they show their hand now .it may just lock this up for another period of time if Pfizer match the offer putting Rap in an even worse financial position. Surely if the indications given by management of how well Medgate and Alodoctor are going and how happy they are with progress ,at some stage that will turn into revenue assuming management have set up revenue producing arrangements. Before the Covid test this was the main game ,now it all seems to be about Covid , now it seems to hardly rate a mention.I am stiil reluctant to sell the whole cow for the price of a bucket of milk. My opinion only not financial advice

Copied from above
    Importantly, ResApp Shareholders are advised that if the Scheme is not implemented by
    23 September 2022, the current indicative Implementation Date, and the Scheme Implementation
    Deed is terminated, ResApp will be required to immediately secure external funding to repay the
    Bridging Loan (defined below) and to continue to fund ordinary further business activities.

The Board believes it will be able to raise the required funds on the equity capital market, albeit
    potentially at a significant discount to the prevailing share price, and in this regard notes that it has
    its full placement capacity under Listing Rule 7.1 available to facilitate a prompt placement of Shares
    to one or more third parties. The Board is also investigating alternative financing arrangements,
    including the borrowing of money against the future receipt of any tax rebates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.