MLM 4.76% 2.0¢ metallica minerals limited

Yes Jongerd. What is very telling and startling to me is the...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

Yes Jongerd. What is very telling and startling to me is the responses received to the small shareholder lobby and people wishing to signup (although more membership is certainly welcomed) . Never have I experienced such in many years investing . It’s amazing to see how the sleight of hand by DRX. What it shows you is the commitment of small shareholders to support the management Theo and of of the MLM team.
    We have a great asset and in the fair dinkum Aussie tradition- we are - a fair bunch but many of us don’t suffer fools lightly or like being unfairly taken advantage of…..
    by comparison I am a shareholder in CSR (have been for a number of years) no problem with being acquired there at all. Chalk n cheese. I have been investing in stocks over 30 years but this will go down as the most amateurish example that comes to mind…. Another such was a play for image resources- which I also had a shareholding in….
    I think the 2 major shareholders have backed the wrong company and the wrong team to “get the job done”…in the case concerning MLM vs DRX
    Last edited by Boursebandit: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $35.01K 1.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 534301 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 557667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.