VMS 4.76% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Second Thailand Project Delivers another Zinc Discovery-VMS.AX, page-20

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    VMS has been on my watch list for several years but haven't been paying it too much attention until the recent announcements.

It's looking like there could be some excitement is this stock again after a rough few years.

I do like the sound of the imminent drilling campaign. I noticed another poster mention next month but can't find any reference to a time line in the announcement. I too feel that next month could be defined at imminent but depending on your timeframe, Christmas is also imminent.

Lithium is quite the buzz word and is a nice little kick along to the SP but did anyone else catch this little kicker in the ANN about the 1000km of new tenements:

1 Note that the Exploration Licence Applications remain subject to standard processes and procedures of the West Australian Department of Mines & Petroleum and the grant of licences cannot be guaranteed.

Reads to me like they are in the box seat to aquire this area but don't actually have it yet. Happy to be corrected?

Also noticed a little something of interest in the quarterlies, did you know that VMS share an office with GRY?!?!
    Would be a happy place to be working at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $61.13K 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2649646 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 644332 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.