SVY 3.57% 2.7¢ stavely minerals limited

The drums are beating mate, loved that one. Good on ya. Old mate...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    The drums are beating mate, loved that one. Good on ya. Old mate is something else and an unbelievable last attempt at slander. I think Chris must have sacked him in the past. Axe to grind or what? 
    Anyway, my 2 cents is that there are numerous mines around the world where deep mining is profitable. It is not the depth of mining that matters here, its the cost per tonne of extraction or per tonne or gram of product produced, based on the commodity and grade being mined. The overarching factor is the geotechnical conditions interacting with mining method that affects feasibility. This type of deposit will be mined by either sub level caving or block caving which are the cheapest underground mining methods available. Both benefitted by unstable and caving condtitions in large excavations at depth. Ore with much lower than expected grades here are mined with the same methods at profitable operations. If the tonnes and grade are there, it would just mean slightly higher capital investment at the start of an operation to get a bit deeper. Need the final resource and NPV, IRR calculated after resource drill out. Proven feasibility of deep mining is mostly dictated by regional stess and strength of the host rock. Just the other day I was standing 1.8km below the surface in a soft, greenschist facies environment observing exactly that. A cave mine set up from 1km below surface down to 2km is entirely possible and is likely to be required here. It will be a massive project, for the company that finds it, the company that develops it and for Australia in general due to the longevity of employment and government royalty entitlements due over a very long period of time. I still think a few more holes may be required to drill the widest part of the ore zone. A double or triple hump in the uptrending share price graph may be observed. Between the drilling company and the numerous sophisticated investers on hand to this company, mum and dad's like us may not even get asked to provide more funds. With the low number of shares in circulation, it will hardly matter if we do. There is plenty of room to move compared to many busted companies out there. The nay sayers will subside as this story plays out. A great time for exploration geology in Australia. A great time to be a positive supporter of this project with now proven strategies, theories and leadership. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $15.79K 584.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1040089 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 428807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.