YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

My take on the ann is as follows: 1) Yow have the capacity to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    My take on the ann is as follows:
    1) Yow have the capacity to wrap 40mill/yr - this will be set up & available shortly, not clear how muchof that will be used though.
    2) It is not clear if Madeline can also contribute to wrapping or if wrapping is done exclusively by Yowie, in which case at some future point more, presumably, higher capacity, wrapping machine needs to be ordered by Yowie with enough lead time. (I find 6 - 9 months lead time a stretch to believe, but it may be acurate)
    3) Yow, thru Madeline have the ability to manufacture 100mill/year, thats good BUT! what is not made clear is:
    a) is this just potential (like Teddyward was saying with his shed)
    b) do Madeline have that abiltiy right now?
    c) If Yow don't need that ability until say 9 months from now, can Madeline guarantee that capacity will be available to them at that time or might they have sold that capacity to another choc producer so that when Yow require it there MAY NOT be 100mill capacity spare waiting for them?

Lastly, if another cyclone hits like the last one, if Yow don't have sufficient produced inventory on hand, then sales will plummet for a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.