CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Ann: Secondary Sale Cleansing Prospectus , page-33

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I really can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.

Petwan, Massey and Awesome1, did anyone of you actually read the announcement, or were you just trying to have another snipe at a company that you hold no stock in?!

Massey and Awesome, you both held this stock at one stage. You must have had your reasons to buy the stock originally. Has the company done anything fundamentally wrong in the past year? I dare say they have done a whole lot more right! Your judgement of the quality of this company is based purely on the performance of the share price, which is the most elementary mistake that an investor can make. Do I have to remind you both that a fluctuation in share price (CCC) does not alter the quality of Conti as a business?

I loved the bit where you guys were harping on about dilution earlier in the thread. Dilution, by its very nature, is when the enterprise value of a stock drops after raising funds. What's so great about this recent equity raising is that Conti did it at 4.3c at a time when every insto out there is demanding a discount to the market share price. By doing it at a premium, the stock was not diluted, because the enterprise value increased!

Moving on, this announcement today is very much a trivial one, and I can't for the life of me work out why 'non holders' have spent so much time this morning trying to bag a piece of news which for any other company would just be let through to the keeper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.