CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

5hareholder - Don't waste your energy pointing out the flaws in...

1. 119 Posts.
    5hareholder - Don't waste your energy pointing out the flaws in their argument, because they will not listen. Whatever their agenda leave them to it.

To state the obvious profit and loss are all about the time you buy and the time you sell.

What downrampers do is they compare a previous time when a share's price is up to a current time when it is lower, and then they bleat about how this demonstrates how crap the company is.

If at a later point in time the price rises they disappear into the shadows.

Awesome's hypocrisy is the most galling as he follows biotechs, and everyone knows these are not overnight winners.

If it takes one of his biotech's years to build and consolidate that's OK, but if CCC takes 2-3 years to build itself then the company is a dog.

If you posted on one of his biotechs having bought when they spiked and you pointed out the fact that the price had fallen since then (such as PRR recently) I have no doubt he would tell you to sit tight, that things don't happen overnight, and that the real gains will come down the track.

If you implied that the fall was indicative of company failure you'd be corrected sternly, and reminded that patience is key.

Many people who believe that CCC is in an exciting growth phase share their views here, and I fail so far to see any evidence that the share price will not be a lot higher when the company is further down the development path.

To suggest that the price today is an unequivocal guide to where it will be in twelve months, that it means you should just get out and not be patient is just ridiculous, and again, if you suggested as much about one of Awesome's biotech's he'd hound you off the forum.

I respect different opinions, but I don't respect those who feel the need to try and belittle others.

I certainly don't respect hypocrites, who conveniently use the same argument to run down someone else's stock choice as they use to bolster their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.