DCC 5.41% 3.5¢ digitalx limited

The nr. of issued shares has now gone up from ~ 270M to over...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The nr. of issued shares has now gone up from ~ 270M to over 400M, in the space of a few months. Market cap over the same amount of time has gone up from ~AUD 8 million to ~ AUD 27 million.

Whilst the MC of the company has increased by a factor of 3.4, the SP has gone up from ~ 4 cents to 6.8 cents: i.e. a factor of 1.7. Add to that the pathetically low SP at the time of the BGL deal (probably kept artificially low at the time). Who benefited from this? The current management, BGL and - most of all - Ironside Capital.

Yes, of course, regular retailers also "benefited": the company has moved from "going bust" to "having a potential future". But most of "us retailers" have not been rewarded in any real way, since being invested in this company over the last couple of years.

I get really, really fed up sitting idly, watching the market cap more than triple, with the SP hardly moving much, whilst hedgefunds like Ironside stuff their pockets, and regular retailers are left waiting in the dark, hoping the SP will appreciate - at some point in the future - to at least break even. Pathetic...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.