LU7 0.00% 1.1¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Secondary Trading Notice, page-39

1. 1,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    kick.fit i can honestly tell you that it wasn't me if i got control we would have a few changes and gernot would have to sell him self to me on why he should remain because at this very time he seems to me to be a dead weight , he has very poor commutation skills and has no idea on how to keep investors on side , he starts a plan spends heaps of money and doesn't follow through. so to me he hadn't done his home work on the plan to start with and that's why we have had so many failure's it would be like having a farm and saying okay we are going to be a cattle farming company then the next month okay its not looking good so lets drop the cattle and we will go in to sheep then another month or 2 okay lets drop the sheep and get in to goats then a bit of time goes passed and wacko lets go in to donkeys and bye this time we should be flat broke ,
    this is how Gernot is running MGG and that just comes back to very poor management and planning but the thing that really gets me is we have a 5 star board so how in the hell is this being allowed to happen or are our board just there for name sake and that's how its looking they are defiantly not looking after our interest and I'm only here now waiting for a miracle to happen so that we may walk on water . and that's how i see things i think that i have explained it in a very simple way as I'm a very simple person and just put thing's as i see them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.