SES 11.5% 2.9¢ secos group ltd

I kind of don't read it that way.I say HOLD for sure...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I kind of don't read it that way.
    I say HOLD for sure but....
    Every quarter has had EXCUSES and reasons why sales are not improving. It is newver their fault. Shipping a problem, floods a problem, their customers are overstocked......
    We have had several announcements of new contracts....expansion of WOW outlets, presence in Coles, J.C. Hewett or whoever , in the U.S.A. recommencing orders, agreements to sell into pet store or Veterans stores or such like in the U.S.A......but sales have not shifted.
    Scary stuff I.M.O.
    My read is that maybe Ian Stacey is a good worker/sales/ marketing person but not a good manmager ( CEO)?
    Alternately, maybe whoever has been doing the sales, marketing, distribution etc has NOT done a good job. Someone more competent needed.?
    I have a 3 to 5 year theory on small companies. First 3 years to get a foot hold and hopefully generate sufficient cash to keep operating and growing and then next 2 years to develop profits and reach something like original potential.
    I regard SES at about 4 to 6 MONTHS old. That is the time when they completed their factory expansions. They have then drastically reduced their traditional plastic production. All of which had to happen to sustainable, compostable products.
    They are up against some really large companies elsewhere in the world. I am not overly optimistic that dog poo bags will make any of us rich.
    I am heartened by the research into compostable wrap for food/hygeine and ESPECIALLY container/Pallet wrap. When they mention possible co-investors in that.....then we are on a good thing I hope......4 to 5 years to go.....hope I am still alive.
    Hate to puncture your balloon but the bubble valuations on equity markets is truly broken. It is only sales, profits, performance to be valued now. For SES there is a lonnnnnng way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $11.21K 401.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11975 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 116606 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.