BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Alex has given his heart and soul to this company and there is...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Alex has given his heart and soul to this company and there is likely more than some regret that this action needed to happen. He has not met a cost or a time target since my first share purchase. This means we have bled money because of his inability to deliver time and time again. Worse however, is the lack of communication to shareholders. So, IMO, time to change is overdue.

My concern is the extent of dilution to fund the parlous situation we have not been informed about. Hopefully, the paperwork affords current holders a chance to participate in the capital raising and is not just a grab for the fortunate few. Last time one of these impacted me, the fortunate few determined the mass investors wealth could be clipped by 98% and they inherited the entire asset base over and above the 2% residual. (Paladin). Another saw the directors provide personal loans in relatively small amounts to cover the debts but secured on company assets that were then passed over when that money proved to be inadequate and the Directors, wait for it, were headquartered somewhere near the West Indies.

That said it is time for change just wait to see what the mugs end up with after me, and many others, vote for change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.