X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

X64action have been completely silent since difficult questions...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    X64action have been completely silent since difficult questions for them have emerged from many shareholders on this forum.

X64action please explain what happened with the Ranger Equipment drilling contract where Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests.

Also the Australian in a recent article that " Mr Welker now appears to be backing the former management of the company's mine"

Mr Welker should express clearly if he indeed supports the former management of the mine including Raul Villanueva. Does Mr Welker support the press statements of Raul Villanueva about X64 ?

I think that if someone has nothing to hide he should welcome an audit and not try to interrupt it by all means possible.

X64action, do you support this audit to bring clarity to shareholders regarding their investments?

We needed a board of highly experienced business leaders with integrity to finally assess the situation on the ground with a very large scope of enquiry ( financial, legal, operational, safety... ) for the company to identify any wrongdoings and improve the overall mining operations.

Remember that the easiest path for a board member of any ASX company would have been to not undertake any audit at all but this choice would not have benefitted shareholders on the long term.

Our board have chosen the honorable path of facing some long standing issues at the mine for the best interests of its shareholders.

Those who want information on Mr Welker and Mr Williams should read the initial response of X64 which contained the story of the whistleblower employee who resigned after making very serious allegations about Mr Williams regarding the Ranger Equipment drilling contract where the two terminated directors Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests.

According to the initial response of the company X64 on their official website :
    "By the Employee, the Board also learned that:
    o Mr Williams had insisted that Ranger Equipment perform the surface drilling;
    o Mr Williams had instructed the Employee to drill beyond what the Employee believed was appropriate; and
    o the Employee had resigned from their position with X64 Qld in order to protect their professional reputation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.