X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Well while I am waiting on a response to my question from one of...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well while I am waiting on a response to my question from one of the X64 Gatekeepers on this platform, I continue to follow the story to cross reference my analysis against & record the key learnings. I am using this as a basis for a case study in Corporate Governance for peer review (PhD). Its an extremely good study for shareholders, Directors and investors to learn what markers to look for in determining Board performance with the ultimate decision of course; "Should I invest in this company or Should I Sell?" (SELL i.e. if i am already invested in the company based on any deviations and red flags) because after all its your hard earned money you are risking and your money deserves your respect.

I encourage you to establish a timeline on an excel spreadsheet, then go back pre-this Board, back to MD/Teo (pre-current MD & Non-exec chair) and then work forward, review the annual reports analyse each announcement & record notes. A story will unfold in your analyses. Then look at the tiger way decline numbers its completion rate and capex to date versus the budget set two years ago. Then look at previous years expenses going back at least 5 years (pre-current Board) and where the cost bases are now .

Then once you get to where the company is now, ask yourself;

"Has my net worth increased or decreased with the current Board decisions made, or is there better value elsewhere in the market with greater certainty of look through earnings with a lower risk profile on offer for a rational price".

I am not giving you or any shareholder advice on whether to Buy, Sell or Hold, just a process to help you understand what it is you are buying into that removes any emotion in your decision making process.

I had the same information to work with as everybody else, I just viewed the world differently against my investment philosophy and made a decision where the negatives out weighed the positives based on my IP without emotion & complete humility.

At the end of the day, only you get to make the decisions that best suit you. If you are happy with current arrangements then back what you feel is right for you, that's all that matters. At some point you will be able to look in the rear view mirror to determine if your choices produced the results you wanted. I hope this helps.

"Its only when the tide goes out you get to see who is swimming naked" - Warren Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.