X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

We need to work together shareholders… this hotcopper thread is...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    We need to work together shareholders… this hotcopper thread is a circus and understandably! We need answers from management and I’m frustrated like everyone else, that I don’t know what the hell is going on. But a lot of information is being shared on here, is just speculation or misinformation. Yep speculation about what they think is going on. You can all hate on me! But I trust and believe that the current board will act in shareholders interests! So I voted against all resolutions today, yes I’m upset with management regarding this voluntary suspension. But I can’t vote for Vitrinite after what they did regarding the financial interest in the drilling contract not being disclosed and the other dodgy behaviour that resulted in the whistleblower losing there job. I believe Vitrinite is a group of self interested shareholders and their past conduct is enough for me to put my vote in early. But hopefully we get an update regarding what the hell is going on with the cue gold mine, before this 249D vote. Management if you’re reading this, we need more information before the vote please. we are all just a bunch of uninformed shareholders otherwise! Vitrinite is circling right now and they have probably gained support, but they have not gained mine! If BAM and co get control - will be scary times for the interests of shareholders! But that’s just my thoughts and opinions! That’s really all I have to add to this forum. I pray everything is going okay and X64 shall prevail! Gold close to all time highs! Let’s try be nice to one another! Cheers ST
    Last edited by SilverTeenager: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.