CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Section 249D Notice Update, page-13

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    So let me get this straight.

a first notice was issued - the company directors picked at the legalities of the notice and completely missed the point . In addition some shareholders were directly contacted by management and these shareholders withdrew their support for the initial notice.

Then a notice was issued that passed legal scrutiny (the scrutiny that I’m paying for I suggest) and accepted for a proposed director all of a sudden withdraws

MANAGEMENT - your missing the point. The people who pay your wages are not happy.

What I want to know is

1) what was said to the initial shareholders to make them change their mind - it sure as hell was not hello.

2) what was said to the proposed director to change his mind - I can imagine it was not how is the weather!

management are missing the point - communicate with shareholders - not just one or two.

Where was my phone call. Hang on you don’t have to phone, just tell people what’s going on. I don’t need a special phone call, just an announcement of a sound plan.

after all - It’s my money that pays you. How dare you contact one or two shareholders and potential directors without communication with everyone.

management need to stop protecting their wallet with my money and start protecting my investment instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.572K 300.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6346092 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 429462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.