PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Post is duplicated as I think this issue deserves very important...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Post is duplicated as I think this issue deserves very important consideration &
    could be overlooked on either of these threads.
    salt

G'day Tree's, guru & Holdonman, I think you all make very valid points.
    The top two decision makers largely responsible for the whole ABU debacle
    are gone & going being-(Darren Holden & Mike Etheridge).
    I am very uneasy about APAC - "Mr Ferguson" ending up with having so much
    influence over the BOD & (very likely dictating its future direction), while investors
    are side tracked cleaning house as far as pursuing the other directors!
    (could be jumping into the fire from the fry pan).

Note the section 249D notice just released,
    Is also seeking the removal of Mr Brett Lambert?
    (probably reviling APAC's true motives by also putting Brett's head on the block)-

This through APAC's implemented process would eliminate virtually any future
    resistance other than APAC's vision,( sounds like the night of the long knives).

9 March 2016
    Section 249D Notice
    ABM Resources NL (“the Company”) has received a notice today (9th March 2016) under section 249D
    of the Corporations Act (“Section 249D Notice”) from BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Limited (“Requesting Shareholder”).
    The Requesting Shareholder holds a majority of its shares as a nominee for APAC
    Resources Limited.
    The Section 249D Notice requisitions a general meeting of the Company seeking the appointment of Mr Brett Smith and Mr Myles Campion as directors of the Company and seeking the removal of Ms Susie Corlett, Mr Brett Lambert, Dr Helen Garnett and
    Mr Richard Procter as directors of the Company.
    The meeting will be called within 21 days of the date that the Section 249D Notice was given to the Company and will be held no later than 2 months after the Section 249D Notice was given to the Company.
    Shareholders will be advised further in due course.
    Brett Lambert -Managing Director​

I was unfortunately on the receiving end of the manipulation dished out while
    invested in Tanami Gold NL, & therefore would recommend investors think very carefully
    about potential implications before voting either at the meeting or by proxy.

I do NOT wish to give APAC -ABU on a platter, allowing them potentially a free
    hand given to them & their motives ?
    Recalling Mr Ferguson was involved & missed out recently on MLX acquiring the
    majority stake in Tanami NL
    gltah-salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.