WKT 6.67% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Section 249D Notice, page-11

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    Hi Everyone.

As you can see, there has been a 249D notice issued to the company brought about by shareholders.

As you may or may not be aware, I put out a call to the Top 40 share holders and Top 20 option holders due to the previous CR involving the SPP and Top Up and other matters of corporate governance and the almost zero levels of shareholder engagement that were of concern to myself and a few other shareholders to begin with.

A significant number of Top 40s did reach out and a significant number of shareholders who were not in the Top 40 also reached out and I thank you for your patience and support.

The FIRST point I will make is that I am not Mike Elliott.
    I am however a T40 shareholder and a T20 option holder.

The SECOND point I will make is that the 249D notice states 6.2% of the shareholders have called the meeting. I can assure you this % number is in fact FAR greater, that are standing behind the shareholders who have called the meeting. The 6.2% is purely due to the holdings to only meet the legal requirement of at least 5% to be able to call an EGM. We certainly refute the idea we are a small group of shareholders.

The THIRD point I make is that Mike Elliott has the FULL support and TRUST of our Top 40 group of individual shareholders to be our Independent Non-Exec Director on the Board and we remain resolute on this fact. More details will be provided in the very near future on Mr Michael Elliott.

Following post will include an Explanatory Statement.

In due course I will provide further information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.1¢ $244.2K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 200933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.