WCN 6.67% 1.4¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Sector and all, “Andy, given the now measly EV of $1m and...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Sector and all,

“Andy, given the now measly EV of $1m and enough cash for a 18 month runway...”

I’m pleased you are privy to a lot more shareholder information than most particularly the amount of directors fees currently and to be drawn, rent, lease expenses and running costs that tells you there are enough funds to run the company for the next eighteen months.

“can you please advise what you would put your money in NOW at this valuation”

A simple question to answer even at half the current Market Capital level of this company with either of the previous two directors culpable of the horrendous shareholder value destruction still involved I would not buy this company stock.

Also, if you wish me to be brutally honest, I feel any person borrowing funds to invest in this type of speculative stock is being extremely foolhardy.

Can I now ask you a question given the recent management changes and the wonderful possibilities this company has with its potential KR Gold, WA Gold, WA Lithium prospect and now Bonanza WA Cobalt and Nickle prospects why has the Mr. Market not picked up on this opportunity in the same was as you and Ragingboom? To the best of my knowledge this stock has languished around the 1.2 1.3 cent level for weeks and remains under the original 1.5 cent level of the last CR.

Even this new corner-stone, the many so called sophisticated and general stock holders can see that despite all the cheer-leading their posistions are still underwater! The shareholders the underwriter’s set up to take stock at 1.5 cents when it was available on the market for 1.2 to 1.3 cents can’t be feeling all that smart at the moment either.

I commend your stoicism and hope you all make money but don’t try and push a story that is currently flying in the face of reality as it does little in my opinion for your credence!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $26.59K 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8370378 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1341286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 3074066
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.