HAV 5.56% 17.0¢ havilah resources limited

I guess everyone is either shocked the deal didn't go through or...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I guess everyone is either shocked the deal didn't go through or happy to know it didn't. I think Bob J and Chris G didn't really have much option, the Portia gold mine was sold way too cheaply, North Portia unrealised at present and most of the proceeds have been used up in paying for consultants , new office space and myriad other things to make Havilah look more appealing and professional. The way the company was heading would IMO would have ended up leaving a bunch of shareholders with very few assets and everything sold off undervalued.

Mr Gupta does need the iron ore, Havilah does need to sell off the deposit but not at a bargain basement price. Lets see what happens once the dust settles and the big boys come back to the table.

Just whispers from Port Pirie a little while ago: Mr Gupta was circling the Port Pirie smelters as Nyrstar was getting into difficulties, people in the know heard he was going to buy it out to then focus on the big iron ore deposit he was onto out of Broken Hill.

Game may not be over yet!

However every shareholder had their right to vote how they like and no one on this website has the right to sneer, abuse, name call or rubbish anothers opinion just because you have a handle to hide behind.

Play nice or get out of the sandpit.

Disclosure unchanged, no longer held, all family members do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $6.106K 35.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12190 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 60419 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.