PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Ann: Section 249D Notice, page-36

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Truth is, you're hiding behind a keyboard, these individuals are out there trying to do the best for this company and its shareholders. Current management have failed to do so.

Proska holds over 5% of the company, you really think he happy to wash away over $500k, get real. This is a bloke who doesn't hide behind a keyboard defaming individuals on HotCopper, he is out their fighting for his investment and others. This is the kind of person you want on your register. If his 5% goes up so does everyone else's here. This guy has bought up for quite a while now so possibly in the red as It stands. He has a great track record making huge $ in the markets, recently NVA (1 cent), ADN (003-004), LRS (001-002), OAR (001-002) in the past AGY (003). The guy got on these very early, not by chance, by contacting management, sitting with them face to face, researching the company and its plans. He then backs the ones who don't alert his BS meter and backs them with huge capital. The person is a genuine guy, who devotes his life to finding pops not pips, he is extremely well respected within the industry and an extremely intelligent guy to go with it.

Mena is a Guy who has been successful in his own rights, he is a genuine person who has been crucified in the past by terrible directors, I don't believe he is here for the free ride. I believe he has that up and go personality, going from owning a burger store in Flemington to running another on top of that, plus working a day job. So let's just say this guy has a great work ethic and won't rest until he drives results. That Burger chain is now Widespread across Australia, this was no beginners luck. This was hard work and perseverance IMO. Give the guy a chance, he would by now have some very good contacts in the line off work he as chosen to walk, he has been in and around brokers, directors and all other stock market happenings. He is very well connected, you think Proska who invests multimillions of hard earned in the share market doesn't have contact with anyone else in the market?

This is a company valued at $11.2million, is not a billion $ company. Give this new "public" director a chance.

Its a HUGE yes vote for me, current board have failed shareholders on multiple levels.

Defaming these guys within the public space with unsubstantiated claims, I have reported to a few governing bodies, they will continue to monitor.

Cheers and good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $13.89K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.