PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

For those that are interested, I have just been able to hold a...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

For those that are interested, I have just been able to hold a group call with Pete Proksa andMena Habib. It has been some time since I have been able to speak personally with Pete, but after making contact with Mena through Twitter and receiving anice personal message from Pete, we were able to organise a group call as I had several questions I personally wanted to field to them regarding the 249D.

For those that are interested, they have invited people to contact them with any questions they may have.

I have also been able to hold a discussion with a PNN holder that has been contacted by the company.It is evident that they are divulging disinformation regarding the intentions of Proksa, who they apparently are saying wants to break the company down and take the projects for himself. Speaking to Pete, nothing could be further from the truth. He just wants to see a proactive Board to take the company forward and become successful and rewarding for holders. Unfortunately, the company will not provide, in fact are actively blocking, access to the register to prevent the 249D submittants from outlining their proposals to the other main holders. Put this into perspective.

·If you were a board that was not in fear of losing in a 249D submission, why would you not welcome the challenge as you knew you were safe from any challenge?

·If you had provided sufficient communication, shareprice growth, advancement of your projects and a general semblance that you areon the right track to increasing value in the business, you would not block these requests as you would not be fearful of losing the proposal?

In one of my earlierposts, Post #: 53966465, I highlighted the large investment Pete has put into this company with his own money. He has informed me that he has since increased this amount further through himself and family members. Mena also confirmed that he has purchased On Market and holds a sizeable number of shares.

Anyone that has done their research into this company knows that they are sitting on some projects that hold very high prospects purely based on nearology. Two of these are located next to very successful tenements that are being developed into production soon. These are also two of the companies that have seen massive growth in their share price when they showed their potential. These are two of Peter’smost successful microcap stock picks. He sees the potential and understands this could be very successful and rewarding with the right people and the effort applied.

Now ask yourself these questions:

1.Why has this company not drilled a single whole in almost four years on any of these holdings? That is four years without a single effort to explore potential. Yet money keeps getting raised for so-called exploration!! The only effort was two holes at Rincon for a total of 210 metres!!

2.Why woulda Managing Director sitting on great potential projects do nothing, yet takeover $500k in salary and benefits and award themselves shares? Nothing is happening here for the shareholder. TheMD has the potential to possibly take this company to $150M+ based on the successful companies around them, that are putting in the effort in their tenements. PNN has secured good ground but done nothing. How will that ever benefit anyone but the Board? With the right people that are motivated, SH’s could easily 10x their investment from here. Why would you keep in a management that has done nothing for so long?

3.Does the Management team have the experience / drive to vigorously push one or multiple of these opportunities to be developed? Has anything been proven to SH’s that this can happen? It’s understandable that there is a legacy to this for Rebecca’s husband and Luis’s father, and hence the reluctance to relinquish any control, but at the end of the day, this is a publicly listed company on the ASX that should be working to reward its shareholders with wealth creation. This has not happened, only the repeated cap raises to dilute shareholders holdings and pay for salaries. The share price is a fraction of what it was and has been masked by constant cap raises and a massive consolidation.

Anyone that is aserious shareholder, whether it be in the Top 20, or those that have aminiscule holding, consider where the right people with the right drive and moralscan take this company. The projects are there, they just need to be exploredwith intent and experience. I have been involved with several of thesecompanies with nearology and one of them I have experienced at one point 40+bags. This has retreated due to normal market cycles for small-cap stocks, butwhen it starts producing next year, even these numbers will be dwarfed, becauseit has the right management, a very focused management and very driven MD.

After my longconversation with Pete and Mena, my understanding of their plans to assistRebecca, and they have offered to work with her to drive this, hence the 249D,I have much more confidence that an investment in PNN, if the new proposedresolutions are voted for, will have the potential to become a major player inseveral sectors.

I do suggest people reachout to Mena and Peter and they are more than happy to personally discuss theirpoints with you. Straight up, that is more communication than the current MDcan offer until their corporate life is shook up, then it is purely forself-preservation.

Mena has opened up his Twitter account for private messaging for people wanting to contact him. His handle is @MrMena112.

Peter has kindly forwardedme a copy of the email he has been able to send to some holders outlining thereasoning behind the 249D submission and also given me permission to referencesome of the points for clarity. Several of these are like my above points. Thisis how easy it is to research this company and find its shortcomings. Below aresome of the main highlighted points:

The PNN share price is down over 96% in lessthan 4 years – from a post consolidation equivalent share price of~$7.29 on 29 December 2017 to $0.25 on 22 June 2021. A terrible performanceby the board for shareholders!

Did you know that as an exploration company PepinNini has not drilled a single hole at any of its projects since 2017 – that’s nearly 4 years?

Pink SlipperProject, South Australia :Agreement with Rio Tinto signed for this project signed in2009 – that’s 11 years ago!! – and still no likelihood or timeframe to drill this project and the Company cannot provide any certainty on when/if this will ever happen.

Santa Ines Project,Argentina :Company announced plans to drill this project in October last year, and it still has not been drilled – that’s 8 months and counting!! – and there is still no certainty when this will actually happen.

Salta LithiumProject, Argentina : Despite holding this project since 2016, there has been negligible progress achieved in more than 5 years!!

Hillside KaolinProject, South Australia :Company can’t do any on-ground exploration at this Project until it gets the Exploration Licences granted!!

PLUS, there has been multiple aborted or cancelled project acquisitions : This is all clear evidence of mismanagement and incompetence,and has resulted in the continual destruction of shareholder value.

Did you know that PepinNini has continued to unnecessarily dilute shareholders when it has existing shareholders willing and able to provide capital as and when needed?

Acuity Capital funding facility and recent placement completely unnecessary at a time when the Company is well funded.

Here is an instruction for completing the forms to support the resolution.

How to vote

1. Insert your registration details and HIN on this form

2. Appoint a proxy – X the chairman of the Meeting (mark box)

3. VoteFOR all resolutions by putting a cross (X) on each of the resolutions for the column FOR

4. Sign

5. Submit via emailand mail

1. Email to 3 email address -nicholas.o’[email protected]

[email protected]

and[email protected].

1. When you email ask for a response that the proxy form is received, valid and processed.

2. Advise in the email that also mailing to the locked bag address

1. Mail to the address in the proxy form which is,

1. PepinNiniMinerals Pty Ltd

c/- Link Market Services Limited

Locked Bag A14

Sydney South NSW1235

Generic Voting Form.pdf

Last edited by beachmat: 05/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.