PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Pav1956, Firstly welcome to the PZC thread and thank you for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Pav1956,

Firstly welcome to the PZC thread and thank you for your three (most recent) posts. Whilst I have no intention of getting in to a sparing match with anyone on a public forum such as this. I will add some basic facts:
    - In the past 5 years the share prices has crashed from around $0.04 to a last close of $0.002. That's a 95% reduction in shareholder value. The last 3 years share priced touched $0.009 to a last close of $0.002. That's an 80% reduction reduction in shareholder value.
    - TCM sale was announced around 2 years ago (apologies don't have dates on my at present) and has not yet been finalised
    - NEC acquisition was announced 1-2 years ago (apologies don't have dates on my at present) and has not yet been completed
    - Loan by PZC to NEC whilst done on "commercial terms" has now been written off by PZC. This is details in the most recent half yearly accounts.
    - Loan by PZC to NEC has left PZC with minimal cash, I think the December cashflow detailed $58,000. This would be insufficient funds to enable PZC to complete the mooted NEC acquisition. This would not be an issue if (when) TCM sale is finalised. I'm wondering how much longer shareholders should have to wait.

When should the BOD be held accountable by shareholders?

The coal assets in Queensland you mentioned being purchased, there's very little information being publicly released on the ASX about the assets of NEC. At a guess, it sounds as though you may be fortunate enough to have more information than what's been publicly released to the ASX. Feel free to educate PZC shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.