NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

Ann: Section 708 Notice and Appendix 3B, page-14

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Don't forget all big holders are holding many many millions are also go through same as us....

Haven't you not aware the slow accumulations recently especially H mentioned A brocker here before....

Haven't you seen that 10m sell at 0.2c was line wiped yesterday?

I personally think 200m on issue after consolidation with over 80% at least controlled by big holders....

It leaves not too much units for retail shareholders to sell when SP being pumped...imo..for example, it might be 500m holds buy retails, it will took many days to flush them out, however, after this consolidation, retails only holds 25m, so it could take only a couple of days to flush them all out.....don't get me wrong, a very recent example is Azk, a good Ann could get 50m turnover per day and it jump from 2c to 30c........

Zinc is getting hot and Nru could really fly....have you seen Couplous already took over Nru as Chairman?

With tight held registry and 200m on issue, brokers back up, money at bank, Couplous as head, no wonder accumulation happen at 0.2c,,,,,,when good news come in, very likely some time after consolidation, Nru will fly.....

If you believe, just hold, Nru has a 4.2c as historical resistance, once it break, next is 7c....believe me, those people accumulate and happy to take part in CR, also vendors, are on board to make money......

If you trust my record, I never ramp a stock, I just honestly state what I think......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.