ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6494
    Really Teddy is the best you can come up with? It is not insider trading unless they use this information to trade. It is not insider trading for a company doing a takeover to make the takeover conditional on the due diligence, nor is it insider trading for a bank to do due diligence on a company before lending.

I am not saying the deal is good (it is not), but it is better than the alternatives. Two weeks ago the SP was near 4c. Imagine the dilution we would have faced if CJ had done a CR at this SP? Where do you think the SP would be today if MUS had announced a CR at 3c? Not only would we have been smashed, but it would indicate that they could not raise money any other way (i.e. from people that can check out the inventory). Arena knew all this and was able to use this to get a good deal for themselves. If the shareholders aren't going to support the company we can't really complain when our lack of support is used against us.

If you can come up with a better deal between now and the meeting then get it together and go approach the board. I am sure they will love to have a good alternative.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.