AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I purchased a large parcel of shares 3 years ago because I liked...

1. 98 Posts.
    I purchased a large parcel of shares 3 years ago because I liked what I saw, just the same I still obviously paid to much as I am still out of pocket.

I have followed the companies fortunes daily and keep myself abreast with HC as well. Over that period many posters have made many claims but alas none of them have materialised. It seems new Landcruisers or retirements will now need to wait. The market it seems has been frowning on AVB, shame its always right. HC also carries it's share of criticism of the company as well and all this is enough to drive a retail investor like myself to despair

But no, the good thing amongst all of this is, that the company just keeps firming, ticking box after box. I while being disappointed have never really had call to worry about my investment because AVB's position is so strong and getting stronger by the day.

Management really need to be commended on the clear focus they have applied to date. It seems to me Management know they are on a good thing and exactly what to do with it. All the indicators are in place for a successful Copper mine, should the next few years go as well as the last, it will have been well worth the wait. I am confident it's just a matter of time.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.