RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Section 708A Notice and Appendix 2A, page-71

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good morning investors

My general synopsis is that Tony Keating is and has always been very risk-averse. I believe he would have sold half and kept the other half for the future. TK is not a wealthy man and would have almost certainly borrowed to pay for his options. Has done the responsible thing and it is what I would do if I was in his shoes as well... rip the band-aid off now, get it over and done with, people will move on.. At the end of the day he still gets to keep 10 million shares that's a lot of shares in anyone's books. The off-market trade most likely would have gone through ResApp's brokers being Morgan's. Did whoever the shares go to fulfill the needs of the institution/ investors shoes? Are they hungry for more? . Could this be the reason why the share price was being held for so long down at this level? This arrangement was probably organised some time ago.. those buggers kept the share price down for so long so they could benefit. Seems logical to me... now the brakes can be taken off this and it can be allowed to run hard! Well played I applaud you... now let's move on!!! anchors away....

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.