C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

I don't expect Lind care too much about the success of the...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I don't expect Lind care too much about the success of the company, good or bad.

Its always so tempting to believe CN lenders have some real interest/care factor for their "investment", but in reality they really are just lenders who want their money back. They don't want shares, they want their cash. Holding shares just adds to their risk.

The lending is setup to reduce their risk as much as possible: interest added, conversion price at a percentage below vwaps, etc etc. Even selling at their conversion price or a bit below they have made their money. Selling higher is icing on the cake, but it isn't their priority. Most of the time they seem to keep enough shares to play around with vwaps etc, but generally they cash out so they can put their money into their next deal. If they wanted to invest in the business they could, but their core business is lending. Its annoying and painful to hold through it, but providing the company can last waiting them out eventually it passes.

No point in reading too much into their behavior. I don't think their activity necessarily points to confidence or lack of confidence in the company's prospects. Management on the other hand.. I don't know how they can keep a straight face being so quiet.. obviously games going on there one way or another.. hopefully we aren't the ones getting played!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.