C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Section 708A Notice and Appendix 3B, page-54

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    We pretty much all underestimated how low Lind ( the vampires ) were willing to push this down and how crafty the wording in some ANNs was . Pains me to admit it but it seems i greatly overestimated managements ability to run this company efficiently ...... kept on believing they'd get it done because they had so much skin in it ( a fair assumption i thought ) but then again they probably didn't pay anywhere near our averages and are still sitting back sucking up a VERY healthy pay packet . People talk about another possible CR but seriously who is going to buy this crap unless they attach options at 1/20 and the alternative of another Lind loan would just be ridiculous ....... DGR is the only hope of any more cash and even their shareholders would probably be outraged if they are stupid enough to go ahead with it. I've pretty much written off any hope of a decent recovery and kissed my money goodbye , luckily i was never too deep.
    I'd say DYOR but with this lot it won't really help as it all look good on paper until you get to the financials. !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.