AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Brave brave folks trying to hold the line at 3c when if it...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Brave brave folks trying to hold the line at 3c when if it breaks that we all KNOW where it ends up. Tough decisions for the new CEO. Does he go looking for news to announce to try to prop this thing up and waste valuable ammo for a better time in the market, or does he sit back and let those options go to zero and have some firepower starting in 2023? I sure know what I'd be doing. Especially if I doesn't even want those extra 300,000,000 shares on the register. Not that the % is that big. Anyway, as good as it was to let VA go do what he does best, it would have been nice to bring in a finance person into the fold. Got the geologist to understand the deposit, now the engineer to oversee the plant etc but nobody I see that can handle getting (and understanding) the finance part of the

Again, IMHO we're about to see if this company want's top appease their mates who got shares at 40% off for no apparent reason. If the news isn't a guarantee of funding then I reckon it goes backwards. If it's another non binding off take then I think we'll get a very clear picture of who's interests are most important moving forward. It will also be interesting to manually add up what has been promised in these off takes compared to the numbers released that are to be sold. Better add up to the same figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.