PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Yes Kiwi67, it is the job of the ASX to make sure that all...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes Kiwi67, it is the job of the ASX to make sure that all Company Announcements are released according to some set guidelines. Yet again it is the capability or knowledge of the person reading through what's written therein, that is in question.

There has been countless cases that while the ASX allowed releases to being released to the market in the first place, these announcements are then being modified and released once again to the market for something that wasn't written as it should have. In the meantime some poor shareholders/investors made their investing decision based on what was originally released to the market.

How on Earth are then those releases allowed to go through in the first place if they are in needs of another amended release soon after.??

Now, and as far as Directorships are concerned, I have my own personal views on that, and let me tell you that they are very favourable towards the Regulator in charge of that department.

Now, and while IMO, the responsibility of who is allowed to run a company in a Directorship position, (and let me tell you that some of the Directorship that you mention would have to raise some serious questions in anyone's office, let alone the Regulator's Office), lays fully and solely with the ASIC Office.

Hence why I cannot help wondering as to what they actually do, or being capable of earning their keeps, when these type of people comes up like mushrooms here and there after a shower of rain.

What are they actually doing in trying to stop these rots from reoccurring.??......You tell me.!!!

They always claim that they are understaffed and under resourced as the main excuse for their failings, but, I personally don't believe in that. I believe that they simply don't care, or that they are not capable of fulfilling the job for which they were specifically appointed to do.

Good luck to all and sundries.

I sincerely hope, for everyone's sake, that this will not be a repetition of what happened to CVI sometime ago.

Dear oh me.....

Dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.