PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ann secures 19.6 mill strategic investment, page-41

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    All I can say is, it's not just the resource grade and potential that counts, it's the quality/ability of mgmt. to deliver the goods that really determines value for shareholders.

The facts are in the numbers below.

ABU - raised $19.6m at an 11% discount to the last closing price (would have been a bigger discount if not for obvious leaks IMO, and which explains part of the recent price drop from 3.2c)

IDC - yesterday raised majority of $21.6m placement at a 32% premium to the last closing price (refer article below).

I hold both, but fortunately a great deal more of IDC due to a) mgmt's track record in delivering for shareholders and b) major instos like Baker Steel, Genesis and Black Rock who are all on board long term.

Good luck to all (wherever ABU goes from here) but I'm gutted that DH was unable or unwilling to negotiate a price in the low 3s at least. I know there are some positives and not all is lost but Chr.st almighty, what was he thinking??

Anyhow, not too late to jump on board the IDC train IMO, but I think she's about to leave the station.

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.