PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann secures 19.6 mill strategic investment, page-43

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry guys for being a non poster to be 2 posts in 30 mins,
    but after returning to my E-Trade platform and looking at the numbers, it has "hit" home that this latest announcement is costing me and everybody here real money - hence the post.

Because I believed in their planned method of trial mining - no debt - mineral lease / licence in progress and then based on the (trial) results - stopped viewing these company shares as a day trader

ie: share price should be 30 - 60% higher - cash from processing gold will flow shortly.

To then think management where in discussions with a finance company to sell their shares for .024 cents - how stupid are we !! Why cant we buy more shares at .024 cents each.

( Thank's to this announcement we can all buy at this price - sorry have to sell shares first, aaaahhhhh. )

Gladly, sell my 6000000+ shares ( forgot to include super shares last post ) at 3 cents and buy at 2.4 if Darren wanted to talk to me about re-financing the office.

Strange how the share price - kinda fell from 3.0+ to about 2.5 ish in the last week or so, didn't see that one coming.

In my opinion these shares were always worth more than they were trading at.

Sorry guys, but I feel like I have just wasted the last 6 months by sitting on my shares. (definitely hold but should have traded.)

They say venting is good.

All the best.

drivingedge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.