PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"I contacted the Perth office of JP Morgan to see if they could...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    "I contacted the Perth office of JP Morgan to see if they could drop in say hello to Darren and help out with the new financial venture, but for Health and Safety (OHS) reasons they are not allowed to enter buildings with 5 or more floors."

??? Is this meant to be a joke? Obviously yes, but some might think it's true. Just to clarify, the ABM Resources offices are in a small, modest two storey building in Nedlands. And it's not luxury either, just very simple offices. I've been there.

"Anyone who sees this deal as BAD is going to have a battle convincing me why.. "

Right on, I totally agree. Oh the gnashing of teeth and hand wringing, it's so entertaining LOL!! If you bought high and didn't get out on a stop loss, then you have no one to blame but yourself. Now's the perfect opportunity to get back in at a low price. Either you support this stock or you don't. If you don't like the way it is managed, then find another stock to trade/invest. There are a few hundred others, and that's just in the gold sector.

"If you have held this since 1998 and you are holding out for a return to the glory days of $0.30+ I commend your stamina".

This stock wasn't this stock in 1998. It was Australasian Gold and then it was Tantalum NL. It has only been ABM Resources since about 2006.

Enjoy your trading or find another game to play. So tired of the complainants finding every reason to criticise. There are only two types of people in this world: whingers and winners.

GW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $720 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14175152 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.