IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Secures $2.1 Million Performance Marketing Contract, page-184

1. 4,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    You guys are going ok, but if you want to make progress on this debate, instead of saying the same things over and over again, try to disprove what the other person is saying.

Take out their major points and argue why you don't see that have an impact or happening at all.

I think Q is a head - but Longshot, you could ask:
    "How much does he expect to be spent on international expansion during 2015/16 fin year" - that is, if he expected it to be a problem for NPAT, he must have a figure in mind yer?

Q are you solely basing this on previous years history? In each of the previous years, there has been some expansion into new territory. So far for 2016 nothing has been announced. But i'd expect it to be and be based somewhere in SE Asia. Could expansion closer to home involve less costs?

I.e costs may not be that related to revenues, but it just so happens theres has been a lot of expansion related revenue in the last 3 years. But perhaps in 2016 m-payments expansion will reduce with a focus on consolidating uk, s'pore and switzerlands businesses.

Q even if there is further expansion and further costs. Do you not see value in that expansion? How would you value the expansion? It does take effort to get going and if it can generate the same margins as other regions, shouldn't that be valuable?
    Last edited by pods: 26/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.