IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Secures $2.1 Million Performance Marketing Contract, page-186

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Spot on Pods. Correct me if I'm wrong but they have partnerships with Optus, Telstra, Singtel, Swisscomm, Nortel, Russia (sanctions beyond our control) and now every major carrier in the UK. Well f--- me, if that's not worth a minor premium I'll give the game away.

You see these massive telco's don't let every Tom, Dick & Harry directly onto their billing platform. They are convinced MBE will deliver them considerable free clipps each time their customers use one of MBE's fabo products. And you are about to see why in the UK IMO.

Then you have the proven performance and incredible growth from the Optus and Telstra side of things when lots doubted we could grow much more locally.

It beggars belief the SP can be anywhere near 20c given everything I've outlined but at the end of the day, the market clearly doesn't believe me. And I have to cop that on the chin for now but please allow me to gloat a little when I am vindicated with a robust FY16 and a share price which reflects the true intrinsic value including goodwill which doesn't get much thought nowadays.

I just feel for Q when this things does eventually fire up and he is left saying WTF and holding zero stock. Boy will that be a cracking day on HC.

Please standby for greatness Pods.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.