1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Secures Funds for 3rd Trial of NTCELL in Parkinson Disease, page-50

1. 1,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    The shame of it is IMO they are finally starting to do things correctly. Unfortunately they are having to rebuild the company and it's assets. All the things they are now working on they already had 2-3 years ago but were closed down and sold off cheap. At least they are now talking about chasing business for Immupel and getting revenue from this as well as other ways of generating income based on their IP and expertise (should have done this years ago!). This link from ages ago shows how much promise LCT had then, but this needs to now be rebuilt.

31t63gnwpprj4y.pdf (asx.com.au)

If they can do it I still believe that LCT has a bright future but it will take a dedicated BoD who focus on promoting their tech and bringing their shareholders along with them. Bernie has made a good start with this but he has an uphill struggle against all the bad will that the previous BoD generated with shareholders. If they can show that they support the company (get some skin in the game) and have a view to bringing value to shareholders as well has helping sufferers of disease this will go a long way to showing that they are not just a research company.

The new PD trial sounds to be better thought out with targeting younger people who are earlier in disease so don't (hopefully) have irreversible brain damage. This was how the early primate trials were run and showed good results. Many posters in the past said that this is how the Phase 2 should have been done. If it had who knows how much further we would have been now?

By the way the share price is going now I'm not sure how well the new retail capital raise will go. IMO they need to get some positive news out into the market VERY soon to make punters believe that they are serious about getting a return for shareholders. I genuinely hope that they can get things back on track, IMO they have a great product and fantastic IP, now if they can just get shareholders and their money behind them again (they used to have a great loyal following here on HC) then the future could be very rosy for all concerned. Patients and investors (some of whom were both in the past)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1853094 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1078999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 898966
Last updated 13.12pm 29/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.