AGD 5.26% 2.0¢ austral gold limited

AGD have been under the radar for years. It's ~90% owned by...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    AGD have been under the radar for years. It's ~90% owned by Eduardo Elsztain who is a big time real estate developer in Argentina and a member of the World Economic Forum. AGD is dual-listed on the ASX and Toronto Stock Exchange. This stock has been a disappointment for a number of years. You can speculate as to why as it spins out plenty of cash most of the time, but is likely due to the fact that it's so tightly held. I thought I'd stumbled on a massive stock a few years ago but it just stays flat, trading between 0.13 to 0.17 and now down on a beta movement. There was a nice dividend a year or so ago but that's been cut. I'm happy to eat my words if wrong but...AGD will probably go anywhere, on the basis that the best predictor of the future is the past! Having said that, AGD is sitting on a heap of gold and silver at Guanaco with the potential for more at Amancaya and their acquisitions of Argentex and Troy resources...at current levels a jump back to 0.17 is some nice trading profits!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $403 20.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30346 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 206677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.