IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Securities Placement Capacity Update, page-143

1. 16,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3924
    IF you look back I posted when there was a big buy queue at 17.5 that looked suspiciously like me a s a block for a seller to sell in to 18c which they did several times before the tiny volume days. Even on those days where volume was only 5 million or so probably 70% of the shares were sold in big dumps including when the 17.5 line was sold in to which started this pullback.
    Someone with Iress could probably show you the exact sale numbers but I am pretty convinced someone knew there was a likely CR.....or IF they didn't know are punting on it.
    The biggest issue I have is we have absolutely no clue what this well is actually booked to cost.
    IF we knew that one could make an informed decision on their investment for or against a placement case.
    SM has led us to believe, rightly or wrongly, that we have enough funding and IF there is a raise then SM learnt absolutely ZERO with the pre MK1 well.
    IF they do raise then it will clarify that I'm not to trust a single word SM says on the cooperate front and play the game accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $104.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $64.32K 927.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 336596 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 105714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.