PVW 7.14% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Securities to be released from Escrow 17 June, page-56

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    See some old threads in HC there was lots of post about international patent. There was some issue in patenting moreover now when Social networking is under scrutiny by lot many Govt. it would be good if it happens ---- btw.. thanks for bringing the point of Patenting forgot about that. who is directing the ship !!!! Geoff is out Chris Adams is not there the one who has experience in making of Sweep or international business are just not there. Yes according to their business plan Q1-Q2 is launch of Beta international version. So patent completely make sense. That Doesn't mean that they don't take low hanging fruits... Vivid, convergence, Facebook 9 bill fines in AUS all were lost opportunities. If think very straight forward and put MT on top.. then what I get is....MT has broken heart when CR was not successful and now they have new Bosses on their behind with money Invested. Who can dwell on company failure or individual failure. Actually Thd is not alone many new startups are no difference... only difference is they are not transparent !!! I happen to speak to one of my old friend he is in 3D modelling and doing freelancing... his view was.. in this field of mass Media there are too many futile sales where company creates prototypes spend months...but eventually they don't make any sell through. So this could be one of the reason why company is not transparent. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $5.968K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23400 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 316023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.