SW1 0.00% 1.8¢ swift networks group limited

Ann: Securities to be Released from Voluntary Escrow, page-38

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I too have a lot of faith in Pippa and her team. I’ve listened to her on the webcall and she obviously has some well set out objectives.
    I was doing a rough calculation yesterday and the potential upside from Swift Plus is huge.
    Such a pity that Covid blew a hole in their short term plan, but I think the resources sector actually looks very strong at the moment and if there are to be any short term prospects of contract wins it will almost certainly come from there.
    I think it was in one of their previous webcalls or presentations that they outlined the addressable market in resources at more than 120,000 rooms, with only 15% are taken by Foxtel and 20% by SW1. Foxtel are in a lot of pain right now and need to think outside the box if they want to even retain their market share, let alone grow it. But by the same token, BYOD is a threat, but it needs a good wifi network in place (usually a remote location) which is harder than it sounds and then massive bandwidth. Swift has the only interactive platform in the market place that is robust enough for the environment, and can carry Foxtel content, such as sport as well as their own. And it’s cheaper than Foxtel!!
    Interesting also that in their latest call they mention using a Swift Plus hybrid for mobile camps, such as exploration and rail. That has to be a winner for them.
    I'm looking for Final results to write off junk like MM, add back most of the financial liability attached to the toxic performance shares, and finally give Pippa some clean air to work in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $5.026K 285.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 25797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.