SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

It's now really turning to be a matter of how to build up the...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    It's now really turning to be a matter of how to build up the investor's confidence, doesn't matter how many options you have, as a management team you have to provide the detailed plan for the next few years, I still remember very clearly a few years ago ELD's eight point plan when its share price at $1.50 level and now it's over $10.
    Come on Brad, don't just sit on your lately raised AUD$100m and saying you are using the fund to do global expansion, as investors I think we have the right to know HOW WILL YOU EXPAND GLOBALLY?
    Some posters already asked the questions about the integration with VS/MC, many months passed since you originally announced but we still haven't seen any MATERIAL updates or plans of when will they be available, on the other hand we have seen many other providers integrated with VS/MC in the passing days.
    Lack of communication with investors I reckon and also no detailed plan for further expanding probably will leave many investors feeling unhappy.

As a investor of holding around 300k shares, I will vote you down Brad if you can't get this resolved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.