SYR 1.64% 30.0¢ syrah resources limited

Ann: Security Incident near Ancuabe in Cabo Delgado Province, page-29

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Vidalia uses a small amount of the Balama output. Hence some of us suggesting that it stockpiles, so that if things unfortunately turn ugly then we are sorted for a period. You will notice on the map the incident happened a very long way away. We are not an under-resourced company, could hire our own security (local or foreign or a mix of both).

Considering we are the recipient of the recent US grant you can expect the US will have a vested interest in the raw material supply of the plant it has helped further fund is protected. The government of Mozambique would also I expect want this protected, the tax income on the operation would be a fairly significant single input component as well as a strong source of skilled local employment. No government wants their US linked supply chain asset threatened in any way - I expect both governments who considering this strategically significant would likely prevent any incursions into the surrounding area.

It would have to go very far, I expect, before Balama is considered an unsafe location of operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $310.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $872.4K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 1549572 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 682987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.