MTC 0.00% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

I am really surprised at some of the dribble i am reading on...

1. 861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I am really surprised at some of the dribble i am reading on here. We all knew they needed to raise some short term funds.

Surely the only reason you would be invested is if you have faith in the Sturec Gold Project?
    We know the company are at a late stage of negotiations on what should be a blockbuster deal.
    The deal is likely to result in a large cash payment to the company or a joint venture with a major.

No matter how that pans out, it is going to result in a major re-rating for the company in a scenario where they could raise funds at a much higher sp if need be. If there is a large cash payment to the company obviously there will be no need to raise further funds.

So quite simply, if you are a believer in Sturec you will realize that the company only need minimal funds until the deal gets done. If you dont believe in Sturec, why would you be here anyway?

I personally expect them to probably raise a bit more than $1 million now, but even if it is $2 million or $3 million its minimal dilution and total scrip on issue will not be much more than 200 million shares.

A lot of worry here about nothing imho. When news of the deal breaks, the spp is going to be so insignificant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $46.78K 204.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 28981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.