KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

yep, a CR is required & was always going to happen! the timing...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    yep, a CR is required & was always going to happen! the timing didn't look great but personally I think it's being played well? time will tell? yes the KROCB oppies are potentially gonski (I personally got burnt on the KRCOA oppies ).......but IMO long term holders (via the SPP issue 3.3c + bonus oppies @ 6c July 2022) & the shorter term holders when the PFS is released late July / August I envisage? ?? guess work of 6 weeks?? will be rewarded!! All this retesting of the HPA 99.99? result & lots of other intricate behind the Seens works required by an independent tester will take time. But am confident this retest of the HPA on a larger sample will prove up the PFS . If they can raise $8-12 Million from the existing shareholders? there will be enough capital to showcase an exceptional PFS & Allow the company to continue drilling for GOLD as a hedge or help Multi metal play advance. it's certainly Been a frustrating journey but this is what spec stocks are about!? TB & associated directors, their out sourced contractors they utilise, together will bring this home soon enough just a little more patience required IMO.
    JUST get the yacht ready Goodluck to all mum / dad & small investors involved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $48.23K 4.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6194110 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1398799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.