AZL 10.5% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Jeez haven’t checked this in a while. It gets worse and worse....

1. 11,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4686
    Jeez haven’t checked this in a while. It gets worse and worse. Sorry for all holders deep in the red and awaiting the rebound. Every poorly timed raise and decision like this creates less and less confidence in management and the company. Even if the assets and long term value of the company look positive, right now the market will price it negatively if management perform poorly.
    Clearly the Li sector has taken a hit of late in the current economic crisis which doesn’t help sentiment either. 67 days left for management to get this BLM drilling decision granted or holders will be really upset if another lie is exposed.

The other frustrating thing is that the final 2 weeks of the quarter will see us deep into the tax sell period. IMO as time runs out there could be plenty of investors calling it early and taking the tax loss. Even if BLM gets approved there’s no way there will be a substantial rise like there used to be. Could get a 20% gain on the initial news but in this negative environment when people are worried Day to day, there won’t be as many investors holding long in the current Li sector. That means lots of selling and dumping on the back of the announcement. I wish I could be more positive but management are kicking plenty of own goals lately Imo. They should have raised at 9c not long ago…
    Last edited by coto: 24/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $91.58K 4.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2847440 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 339579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.