AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

A coupled of considerations for discussion 1.with the purchase...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

A coupled of considerations for discussion

1.with the purchase of Prairie, at the expense of 40mil cash, a capital raise was definitely on the table, i am grateful its to the shareholders at this price, if it was only to institutions then i would be pissed. ( remember institutions are shareholder too)
    2. I will be taking up the offer 2 x 30k , i would be interested to see what volumes of shares pass through around this price, i am expecting the price to float around the 4.5 cents in the short term.
    3. i am disappointed with the share price, but i have a long term strategy, in a perfect world it would be nice if the BLM announcement came during the SPP. everybody would be happy then.
    4. If you don't hold then, the price is currently trading around the 4.5 cents. this offers value and a chance the enter the market. generally the price sits around the strike price of a spp.......... unless there is good announcement ...or.... the shares are oversold, resulting in a higher share price........ I am of the opinion they have been oversold since they dipped under 6 cents.
    5. Listing on the Nasdaq exchange looks to be where AZL are going to raise the capital to bring these projects into operation, yes the projects are sometime off, but the listing on Nasdaq may not be. I understand there is a listing critera to meet when listing on the Nasdaq, It would be good if management detailed a plan for this.......
    6. You have to remember AZL is a small caps company , small caps are a higher risk opportunity, which offer higher rewards. When compared to it highs of 26cent price, and consider there progress since that time, the share price of 4.5 cents, looks to be better value to me. ( I owned them too then)
    7. My opinion is that a Short term strategy at these prices is worth the punt also.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.