AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

Ann: Security Purchase Plan, page-13

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Wow..
    What I read from that statement is saying, give us money we will try to explore, if not we don't care if this goes down the drain to potentially delisting because you shareholders didn't fund it.

Who are the major shareholders? Who is going to hold management accountable for such remarks an to bring shareholders value?

The copper project at garnet creek I believe people were saying drilling/permits is almost unachievable from forestry.

The Coal deposit is dead in red tape

We just acquired Lease for Bullard. Which is not even on the mention for the use of funds.

I was yelling this from the top of my lungs before and will say it again. Having the ARR people to manage this is great, however, AVM is their secondary priority. We need someone who is focused on delivering for AVM and we aren't their side project.

I don't know why they pulled the plug on spark plug and went for the SPP route. Were they unable to raise money? Did they actually care about unhappy SH??

Chaos looms. Who knows how long this will take to flush out stale holders and whether we get full participation. Seems like a consolidation is going to be inevitable at this point.

SMH
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 315000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 270000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.