HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Ann: Sedgman Claim Rejected and Heron claims Liquidated Damages, page-74

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    @Excised - I just couldn't let you off the hook with your prediction in which you seemed so sure of yourself and obviously took delight in telling me how wealthy and successful you were and that you would be correct. Normally I would just let it go and say nothing but I am sure that if the shoe was on the other foot, you would most certainly let me know. I did wish you and all Heron holders well but you didn't seem to want to reply.

On 4th March 2019 you posted the following together with a Commonwealth Bank Portfolio Statement in attempt to prove your superiority and net wealth as if anyone really needed to know:

You posted the following:

"Not bragging Sal just stating the fact... held those cornerstones in the "Sick" SP period and have been rewarded quite handsomely... AMI and PNR have come to themselves last year. I expect HRR to do the same this year or next.

Not assuming anything either. There is only one side in here postulating and that's been you the whole time... and all of them have been wrong so far...

Time will tell. How about we give it 12 to 18 months when I'm rolling around in my HRR returns similar to the ones I've mentioned above... to see who is winning with the HRR trade.

I'm not a sophisticated investor as my portfolio is under 10 mil, but it's just under 10 mil for Tax and Trust fund reasons"

So you were wrong! End of story and I hope some took notice and got out and saved themselves a significant loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.