ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 890 Posts.
    No need for apologies. As for where do I see gas farms fitting, well, they already fit in places around the globe and without opposition from majority groups.

Is it not best to do the best we can? MEl aren't and haven't done their best from day one. A simple straight forward drill job over at the Kingfisher pad almost turned into a deadly disaster and fortunately for the workers and locals it was 'ONLY just a disaster without any death and or injury. The drill crew simply didn't understand what escalating pressure meant which is basic stuff. Disrespecting the treatment works re approvals/licensing and leaving other sites in a messy shambles is deplorable. I can provide pictures when the calling cries of substantiation start ringing out if you like.

peekaye, just on your mentioning of lies. What was the purpose of all those lies regarding that inevitable 'GAS SHORTAGE'? Wasn't that a main part of your very own campaign of lies as there was no gas shortage and still isn't?

Now you're saying the US economy has recovered due to gas????? lol. You know it's not that simple surely?

You're being very brave peekaye accusing the other side of telling porkies don't you think?

I could go on, but this topic is really about seismic testing in an area that isn't even permitted by local council and the 1st reply to the OP by melinvest i.e. "Drug-driving rally outside Lismore court house" is still there even though I've requested it be removed as it's clearly way off the actual topic.

Seriously, what is the point of a TOU complaints system if it isn't enforced?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.